Saturday, March 19, 2011

When a product really comes in handy

The other day I saw the product that I have been looking for en very urgent situations. I have 3 kids and I have experienced various times that we came short on diapers. Dad panics because he forgot to buy the diapers on his way home from work and realizes that it is late and outside normal retail opening hours. I have had to drive to nearly all gasoline quick shops in a radius of 20 kilometers from my home,  just to find out that they do not have diapers. It has resulted in bad standing in relation to my wife and very heavy diapers. To my relief I found out that this is all in the past - Libero has now introduced a 3 unit package in nearly all around the clock convenient shops - Thank you Libero for helping out dads in "need".

No comments:

Post a Comment